Who doesn’t want to save money while booking a hotel room? And for that 90% of us search for coupon codes on different sites. Also, some of us use ‘hotel hacks’ that might help us in saving some bucks.
And one way to save money is by earning hotel virtual currencies that can be used to book hotels.
In this post, we will be talking about a virtual currency called OYO Rupee that can be used to book hotel rooms and to pay for other services. We talk about what it actually is, how to use and save money while booking a room.
So let us dive into it.
What Is OYO Rupee
OYO Money and OYO Rupee: Similarities And Difference
- Both are a virtual currency that can be used for payment at the time of booking.
- They are promotional credits that can be earned by referring OYO to others.
- They can be earned by referring OYO to friends and family members.
- Both are city and property(hotel specific).
- Both come with an expiry date.
- You can use up to 500₹ OYO Rupee to pay for hotel booking. But in the case of OYO Money, only 10% to 30% can be used.
- On referring someone, they (referee) get 500₹ OYO Money on signup instantly and get 350₹ OYO Rupee if they checkout within 7 days.
- and you (referrer) get 500₹ OYO Money instantly and 200₹ OYO Rupee on their first check-out.
How To Use OYO Rupee
OYO Rupee Validity
The validity of this virtual currency is 30 to 180 days from the day of credit. You need to redeem or use the credit before it gets expires else it will be of no use.
How To Earn OYO Rupee
So, that was all about OYO Rupee. I hope you got all your answers. If you have any doubts about it, you can comment on your questions in the comments section. I will try to answer all the questions.
Alternatively, you can contact customer care to know more information about it. They will tell you everything in detail.
Also, since they are for promotional purposes, the terms of usage of these virtual currency change from time to time. So it is always best to contact customer support for proper information.